Clementine Manual Patch

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Aelphasy

Re: Clementine Manual Patch

Postby Aelphasy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 pm

PSUC.exe was indeed in another folder.

Since I have PSU offline, old PSU clem, and this one, I got tangled up. My bad. Thank you for help, good luck for the future.
Until the end.

neoslinky

Halp plz :( Re: Clementine Manual Patch

Postby neoslinky » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:49 pm

I downloaded manual patch, put it into the game folder, ran clem launcher, ran the launcher through that way, I go into the game and it's in Japanese (which is unfortunate but okay) but I go into the launcher put in the *username*_n , Password i want to use, select a server, (doesn't matter which one i pick) I get the (no. 021) error message, not to sure what it means or how to rectify :( someone help?? <3

So i found out that this was 'failed to download patch file' :( anyone any ideas how to fix this??

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:26 pm

neoslinky wrote:I downloaded manual patch, put it into the game folder, ran clem launcher, ran the launcher through that way, I go into the game and it's in Japanese (which is unfortunate but okay) but I go into the launcher put in the *username*_n , Password i want to use, select a server, (doesn't matter which one i pick) I get the (no. 021) error message, not to sure what it means or how to rectify :( someone help?? <3

So i found out that this was 'failed to download patch file' :( anyone any ideas how to fix this??

You need to extract the files from the manual patch into your game folder, and overwrite when asked.
Then you should be good to go \o/
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]

neoslinky

Postby neoslinky » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:13 pm

I extract the files to my c: > SEGA > PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE illuminus folder, doesn't ask for any overwriting to happen just extracts straight there, launch PSUC and same thing, error 21, japanese etc

Sorry if I'm being insanely stupid! I appreciate your support and help! just cannot wait too be back on this amazing game! miss it so much!

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:21 pm

neoslinky wrote:I extract the files to my c: > SEGA > PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE illuminus folder, doesn't ask for any overwriting to happen just extracts straight there, launch PSUC and same thing, error 21, japanese etc

Huh, If nothing asked to overwrite then I'm going to assume you've got the incorrect installation. Where did you get it?
The installer you should be using is here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2044
Either the Google or Mega link, whichever you prefer.
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]

neoslinky

Postby neoslinky » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 pm

I just uninstalled and installed this version, its updating!!!!!!! all in english!! if this works! i actually owe you so f**king much!! :O

Blakrm8

Postby Blakrm8 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:38 pm

When i try extracting to a folder, I keep getting an error that says " Can not delete output file C:\Program Files\PSU Clementine\ClemLauncher.exe". I don't know what that means. I hit yes when it asked to replace the file but then this popped up.

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Blakrm8 wrote:When i try extracting to a folder, I keep getting an error that says " Can not delete output file C:\Program Files\PSU Clementine\ClemLauncher.exe". I don't know what that means. I hit yes when it asked to replace the file but then this popped up.

It seems that your ClemLauncher.exe might be in use.
Either it's running or you don't have administrator permission to delete the file.
Can you manually delete it and then copy the new files over?
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]

Okashichan

Postby Okashichan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:18 am

Thanks, worked like a charm.

Ultrex

Postby Ultrex » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:03 am

text disappeared and wont let me go further

Return to “News & Information”