Clementine Public Test Announcement

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
SyN Titan
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:40 am

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby SyN Titan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:57 am

this isnt my first rodeo guys. im not a noob, i know my stuff. my connection isnt a problem, they download fully without problems but they still end up corrupted.

User avatar
Marmalade
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Marmalade » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 am

I just downloaded and tested from the google link. It works fine for me @_@
Image
Thank you, Seras! c:

Hobbyist and Professional Procrastinator '<'
https://twitter.com/psuclementine tweeter!

User avatar
Colette
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:19 am

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Colette » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:01 am

Shot in the dark but maybe run a disc check SyN? None of us have had issues with it, that means some inconsistency on your end might be causing an issue and it might not just be relegated to just your internet.

SyN Titan
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:40 am

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby SyN Titan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Colette wrote:Shot in the dark but maybe run a disc check SyN? None of us have had issues with it, that means some inconsistency on your end might be causing an issue and it might not just be relegated to just your internet.


will try and let yall know. hope it works.

SyN Titan
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:40 am

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby SyN Titan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:47 pm

nothing.. still getting Checksum error. something is corrupting the files, its not av or else it would notify me and remove it, but it doesnt. all 3 .bin files are getting corrupted by something.

any other ideas?

SyN Titan
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:40 am

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby SyN Titan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:47 pm

SyN Titan wrote:nothing.. still getting Checksum error. something is corrupting the files, its not av or else it would notify me and remove it, but it doesnt. all 3 .bin files are getting corrupted by something.

any other ideas?


it seems it was being downloaded to fast??? started a parallel download to slow it down and it seemed to work...???? im so confused. but whatever.

Zeph
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:31 am

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Zeph » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:01 am

Hey I have been really looking forward to getting back into this game ever since the pc servers were shut down T-T I'm glad to see that this project has come soo far along over the years! Is there a chance that you will have a stable public server, or openings on the private one soon? I'd really love to have this game back in my life

User avatar
Seority
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:26 am

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Seority » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:20 am

Zeph wrote:Hey I have been really looking forward to getting back into this game ever since the pc servers were shut down T-T I'm glad to see that this project has come soo far along over the years! Is there a chance that you will have a stable public server, or openings on the private one soon? I'd really love to have this game back in my life

Welcome Zeph! Look at the first post of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2044 to get set up on the current test server. ;)
Image
"What is life, but not something to be treasured?"

Zeph
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:31 am

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Zeph » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Hey thanks for the feedback! It is exciting to know that the server is up! So I've done my best to follow the instructions on the first post, but the client times out when trying to connect to the server during the "Example : bert_n ;password : tickleme" step, Ive tried to check and see if my firewall or antivirus are blocking it but both don't seem to even detect it

For reference I managed to get the client and patch from here: http://psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=434

if you know what I could have screwed up on my end please let me know about this, thanks!

User avatar
Marmalade
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Marmalade » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Zeph wrote:Hey thanks for the feedback! It is exciting to know that the server is up! So I've done my best to follow the instructions on the first post, but the client times out when trying to connect to the server during the "Example : bert_n ;password : tickleme" step, Ive tried to check and see if my firewall or antivirus are blocking it but both don't seem to even detect it

For reference I managed to get the client and patch from here: http://psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=434

if you know what I could have screwed up on my end please let me know about this, thanks!


You've downloaded the wrong client! The first post has Google and Mega links to our installer, you'll need to use that in order to connect.
Image
Thank you, Seras! c:

Hobbyist and Professional Procrastinator '<'
https://twitter.com/psuclementine tweeter!


Return to “News & Information”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests