Clementine Public Test Announcement

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Zakvvv666

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Zakvvv666 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Nameless wrote:Deleted my old download I had of the game from the previous test and downloaded the new one using google drive, no problems.

This has been so great, I've been playing for a few hours tonight and got to level 26 and saving money to get new PAs. Just a few questions though regarding the client and server:

Is there a way to not have the client be in Japanese and all the graphics options labeled as question marks?
And is server 1 permanently there and going to get updated? Or is it going to be wiped eventually when the final version is ready? I'm gonna get a character or 2 to level 80 but not play much after if they're going to be wiped in the -near- future, for understandable reasons I hope.

Thanks again team Clementine for making this possible. Shit, even going through Mad Creatures C for the first time again felt unreal... :lol:

There's a certain .ini file you can change to make it display properly "it's trying to display Japanese", look around for a thread for it. And yes the server will have a full wipe eventually, right now exp and meseta are doubled with PA's at 50x exp for testing purposes.
Yukari - Level 77 Fortetecher
Mechi - Level 12 Ranger

Nameless

Postby Nameless » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:47 am

As I suspected, just wanted to be confirm and know with assurance so I don't treat it as if it were the full game. Although the super PA exp rates and 13* in the shop for cheap should have crushed any doubt.

As long as a full wipe happens once the server is officially done or in a state where its permanent and updated over time with more features, it's all good. I'll look into that ini file, thanks.

wyll001

Postby wyll001 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:11 pm

I guess I suppose to say it in here or no one will notice...
♪the server's down down, down down♪
♪the server's down down! down down...♪

Clinya

Postby Clinya » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:30 pm

shade wrote:
Clinya wrote:It is possible to have in 3840x2160 without minimap plz?
here
Clinya wrote:I also wanted to know if it was possible to hide the HUD for screenshots
Press shift + print screen to hide HUD and player's name in speech bubble. You still have to hide manually chatlog and info that appear above character.

Perfect ! Thanks ;)

Reverendbonz

Postby Reverendbonz » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Doesn't this just give my nips a tug..

SyN Titan

Postby SyN Titan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:25 pm

both links have corrupt files... :(

shade

Postby shade » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Nop. You probably have an antivirus which corrupt your download or extracted files.
ぐぇぐぇ。ぼよよん。

SyN Titan

Postby SyN Titan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:14 pm

no antivirus installed at all... so yeeeaaaa. and antivirus doesnt corrupt files, it blocks and removes unverified and suspicious files.

CTB

Postby CTB » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:41 pm

Poor connections corrupt files. Mega hasn't been working for shit in my region the past week and Google doesn't support interruption of downloads if you get any (in other words, if something - be it you or a manager - pauses the download, it'll fail.)

I downloaded it a few days ago and have it fine, four friends in the past two days have downloaded it fine.

I was actually going to test it but after getting less than 1MBps I decided to pause the download 15 minutes later and it failed on resume before I even got up to reboot my modem. And that's how I learned about Google's download policies! lolsorry
I've rebooted my own connection and I'm verifying the GoogleDrive file now.
Final edit: The 7z is fine.
Last edited by CTB on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The forum is too slow and the bug section is hard to comb through at 3AM. Someone said the Shotgun PA that lowers EVP works (procs), well, it doesn't. :idea:

wyll001

Postby wyll001 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:21 pm

CTB wrote:Poor connections corrupt files. Mega hasn't been working for shit in my region the past week and Google doesn't support interruption of downloads if you get any (in other words, if something - be it you or a manager - pauses the download, it'll fail.)

I downloaded it a few days ago and have it fine, four friends in the past two days have downloaded it fine.

I was actually going to test it but after getting less than 1MBps I decided to pause the download 15 minutes later and it failed on resume before I even got up to reboot my modem. And that's how I learned about Google's download policies! lolsorry
I've rebooted my own connection and I'm verifying the GoogleDrive file now.
Final edit: The 7z is fine.

Huh? Google Drive DOES support download pausing, just glitches and restarts sometimes, but these type of things need a broadband connection of at least 5MBps... or was it 5mb/s? regardless, the most efficient way to manually download a game is to leave it downloading during day time and do anything other thing you do in your house
[youtube]bn4t0BuClbw[/youtube]
if you do it at school/work or overnight, they may be risking stop or breaking, so you need to be peaking on on monitor every 30 minutes or anything of sorts

Return to “News & Information”