Clementine Public Test Announcement

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Noblewine

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Noblewine » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:01 pm

WhammyKing121 wrote:Everyone please keep in mind that this is not the finished product. Not everything is going to be working perfectly or even at all yet. There is still more work to be done!

First I need to conquer downloading/installation. Next troll you and the others while online. 0/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord: Noble_wine#8594

PSU CLEMENTINE!
Noble_wine lv 46 C: M: Hunter lv 10 Fortefighter lv 4

Zenobia

Postby Zenobia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Umm I have a question trying to log onto the servers but it tells me to make sure I entered the correct info. I am using my info from the forums and it never asked me to make an ID inside the game. Any idea how I would go about that?

Edit: Nvm I figured it out a couple of hours back was just confused is all.

Trilobit3s

Postby Trilobit3s » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:27 am

Hello I downloaded with the link provided, then I unzipped it, but when I click on the Installer file after unzipped it asks me where I want to save and all the basic setups but then It stops me before installation and says INSERT DISC 1. please help >_<

Gnome

Postby Gnome » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Trilobit3s wrote:Hello I downloaded with the link provided, then I unzipped it, but when I click on the Installer file after unzipped it asks me where I want to save and all the basic setups but then It stops me before installation and says INSERT DISC 1. please help >_<

That's an odd error, unsure on how to fix it...

All I can say is make sure all the files for the installation are in the correct place

They should all look like this when together.

You can also try running the setup as Admin, see if that helps at all.

If you know how to check CRC32,
PSUC-Installer.exe = DA4CDC0F
PSUC-Installer-1.bin = 6CFC557C
PSUC-Installer-2.bin = 738296DB
PSUC-Installer-3.bin = D7442996
Hurt me please

Ick1337

Postby Ick1337 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:17 pm

I've downloaded every thing but when I tried downloading the new patch I get "(No. 021) Failed to download patch file."

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:37 am

Ick1337 wrote:I've downloaded every thing but when I tried downloading the new patch I get "(No. 021) Failed to download patch file."

Hello!
For patch failures, please see viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2340
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]
Image[Buy Me Coffee] - or optionally don't!

kalran

Postby kalran » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:54 pm

First I would like to say thank you. This is amazing! Now of course the rel reason I am posting. I'm using Windows 10 and I'm having a hell of a time getting my XBOX 360 controller to work. Any suggestions? I have a full version of xpadder, I have joytokey and xinpad but it seems like the game does not recognize any of these. Any help would be amazing. Thank you

DeathPillar

Postby DeathPillar » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:30 pm

kalran wrote:First I would like to say thank you. This is amazing! Now of course the rel reason I am posting. I'm using Windows 10 and I'm having a hell of a time getting my XBOX 360 controller to work. Any suggestions? I have a full version of xpadder, I have joytokey and xinpad but it seems like the game does not recognize any of these. Any help would be amazing. Thank you

Is it a microsoft xbox 360 controller or some other brand like afterglow? Your computer has to download and install the drivers for the controller to work, but sometimes it can not find the correct drivers for that version of controller.

James_Darkness

Postby James_Darkness » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:09 am

when will the servers be up. also is it possible to set up a local server on my computer to play?

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:41 pm

James_Darkness wrote:when will the servers be up. also is it possible to set up a local server on my computer to play?

They probably won't be back up until after more work has been finished on them. There's no estimated time on that.

There's no way to run a server locally right now either '^' sorry.
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]
Image[Buy Me Coffee] - or optionally don't!

Return to “News & Information”