"The Plan"

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Marmalade

Re: "The Plan"

Postby Marmalade » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:03 am

Nyxxi wrote:Hi Everybody,
I was just wondering If there is an ETA for when the servers might come back up? I saw in Marma's post about having them up sometime before Christmas but idk.

Thanks,
Nyxxi

Most likely Saturday. I'll let you know if things change.
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]

Akiko hoshikari

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Marmalade wrote:
Nyxxi wrote:Hi Everybody,
I was just wondering If there is an ETA for when the servers might come back up? I saw in Marma's post about having them up sometime before Christmas but idk.

Thanks,
Nyxxi

Most likely Saturday. I'll let you know if things change.

Marma I guess you would let us know if anything changes as in my opinion I could not see you not telling us

Thugtastic

Postby Thugtastic » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Saturday, huh? That's pretty big news. Congrats guys, can't wait to get on and see everybody again.

J-70

Postby J-70 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:37 am

TOO HYPED FOR THIS!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:03 pm

J-70 wrote:TOO HYPED FOR THIS!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

^
|
The hype is REAL. 8-)

Thugtastic wrote:Saturday, huh? That's pretty big news. Congrats guys, can't wait to get on and see everybody again.

My brain cannot process the amount of awesome from the big news. I am not prepared for this. Just Take my wallet dammit! >.<;;
PSU CLEMENTINE!
Noble_wine lv 50 C: M: HU 10 FF lv 8
Rouge lv 56 B: F: HU lv 10 FF lv 5

Discord: Noble_wine#8594

Akiko hoshikari

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:41 pm

No annouce I say why not wait until Friday or Saturday

Milesilus

Postby Milesilus » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Clementine has come a long way and still faces a long, winding road ahead. I've been patiently lurking this whole time because I'm convinced that Marm is the right dev for the job. If anyone can get this ambitious project done and do it right, it's him, so I look forward to seeing you all again very soon and breaking Clementine as much as humanly possible... for progress!
So it is more useful to watch a man in times of peril, and in adversity to discern what kind of man he is
For then at last words of truth are drawn from the depths of his heart, and the mask is torn off, reality remains

roaxes

Postby roaxes » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:30 pm

PoochieHead wrote: so I look forward to seeing you all again very soon and breaking Clementine as much as humanly possible... for progress!

Maybe a little bit of science too? :D

Milesilus

Postby Milesilus » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:33 pm

roaxes wrote:Maybe a little bit of science too? :D
Same thing to me!
So it is more useful to watch a man in times of peril, and in adversity to discern what kind of man he is
For then at last words of truth are drawn from the depths of his heart, and the mask is torn off, reality remains

VirtuaroidPilot

Postby VirtuaroidPilot » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Hey guys! I'm a bit late to the party aren't I? I'm glad to see that development on Clementine is slowly but surely moving along. Marmalade, never give it up! Never let us down! Never turn around and hurt us! Never make us cry, never say goodbye...

Need I say more? :P

Joking aside, once I hear the server is back, I'll be all over that shit! I want to hang out with the Clementine community again. I don't care that the game's not finished. If I want a finished game, I'll go and play on PSOBB Ultima. I mainly come to Clementine just to hang out.

Keep on keepin' on Marm!

- Dylan
On the PSOBB Fan Servers, I was known as Nanolyn / Nano-San. A user named MewPlushie used to pounce the Nano-San. Meow?

Return to “News & Information”