Update 1st December 2016

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Raspberry

Re: Update 1st December 2016

Postby Raspberry » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:50 pm

I may have missed it in an earlier update, and for that I apologize, but how will rare drops be handled in missions?
I imagine theres no way to do it like PSO2 does where everyone has a chance at good drops?
Sorry if its been covered before.

SegaGamer

Postby SegaGamer » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:31 pm

Sweet, another update :D
Clementine Character
M Human Sukotto

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Raspberry wrote:I may have missed it in an earlier update, and for that I apologize, but how will rare drops be handled in missions?
I imagine theres no way to do it like PSO2 does where everyone has a chance at good drops?

We have complete control over drops, when drops work properly. It still has to be decided how drops will be distributed though.

Reverendbonz wrote:Soon eh?... Soon...hmm..

I'd hoped to have opened already but we're still waiting on some minor parts to be set up. We have a new installer that everyone is going to need (Or a patch, depending) so we figured it might as well be wholly complete so that you never have to reinstall the game again in the future. At least not to play on Clementine.

"Soon", at this point, captures a frame between today and before Christmas. Though I do personally hope that it would've been this weekend.
However I will be posting shortly with more information about what's actually happening, and some problems, just as soon as I get my brain around some choices.
Thank you, Seras! c:

Hobbyist and Professional Procrastinator '<'
https://twitter.com/psuclementine tweeter!

Raspberry

Postby Raspberry » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Marmalade wrote:
Raspberry wrote:I may have missed it in an earlier update, and for that I apologize, but how will rare drops be handled in missions?

We have complete control over drops, when drops work properly. It still has to be decided how drops will be distributed though.

Nice. Very excited to see how it plays out. Love what you guys are doing. If you ever need a tester in the future, i have no problem doing it. Lots of free time lol

Reverendbonz

Postby Reverendbonz » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Marmalade wrote:

Reverendbonz wrote:Soon eh?... Soon...hmm..

I'd hoped to have opened already but we're still waiting on some minor parts to be set up. We have a new installer that everyone is going to need (Or a patch, depending) so we figured it might as well be wholly complete so that you never have to reinstall the game again in the future. At least not to play on Clementine.

"Soon", at this point, captures a frame between today and before Christmas. Though I do personally hope that it would've been this weekend.
However I will be posting shortly with more information about what's actually happening, and some problems, just as soon as I get my brain around some choices.

You are a good person, Marmalade. I don't care what people say about you. :D

Nameless

Postby Nameless » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Thank you Marmalade and all else for providing data for and working on this, it almost just seems to good to be real ;_;

One day Acrofighters, Acrotechers, Fighmasters, Gunmasters, Masterforces, Protransers, Fighgunners, Fortefighters will all rain down hell against countless numbers of mobs and bosses again

WhammyKing121

Postby WhammyKing121 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:29 am

Nameless wrote:Thank you Marmalade and all else for providing data for and working on this, it almost just seems to good to be real ;_;

One day Acrofighters, Acrotechers, Fighmasters, Gunmasters, Masterforces, Protransers, Fighgunners, Fortefighters will all rain down hell against countless numbers of mobs and bosses again

Yeah, fuck Foretetechers and Fortegunners.
PSU Clementine Server
Whammy - Male - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster
Nyx - Female - Human - Acrotecher

PSU Japanese Server
Nyx - Female - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster

JC200X

Postby JC200X » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:29 am

Thank you for the informative update. I'm looking forward to yelling at Gnome Shell in-game soon.
My Rules of PSU

1. Dun stalk me. ._.
2. There is no rule #2.
3. When in doubt, always blame Buttons.

Reverendbonz

Postby Reverendbonz » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:33 am

WhammyKing121 wrote:
Nameless wrote:Thank you Marmalade and all else for providing data for and working on this, it almost just seems to good to be real ;_;

Yeah, fuck Foretetechers and Fortegunners.

I agree

Kurama

Postby Kurama » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:46 am

All this excitement is gonna give me a heart attack! I've been having so many nostalgic memories and I can't wait to finally play again...again!
ロングライブクレメンタイン!

Return to “News & Information”