Update 25th October 2016

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Noblewine

Re: Update 25th October 2016

Postby Noblewine » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Aelphasy wrote:The problem is the solution, but the solution itself can be a problem.

Anyway, I can't wait to see you with DarkSimon in game, both of you are very hilarious Noblewine. ^-^; (>^^)>

Thanks alph, I'm glad I make you laugh. I will leave my trust with the admins with fixing the game.
Skype: Noblewine31 ( I had to change it because I forgot my password)
Discord: Noble_wine#8594
My discord channel. PSUHotspot

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:09 pm

:>
Until the end.

JCGamer

Postby JCGamer » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:10 am

WELL alot of people are wiling and being very understand about the update and Admin are improving the game server alot hard work and I think its wort the wait... ooooh I know how about we can kill the time while the server still down

Hand Clapping ... Rappy cake, Rappy cake, baker's man Bake me a Rappy cake as fast as you can. Smash it, Blast it and ... how the rest goes again ? :D

Reverendbonz

Postby Reverendbonz » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:33 am

UGGHHHH...I WANT TO PLAY SOOOOOO BADD.... Like.. if I give you guys a million dollars can you be done like.. Now? o_o

JCGamer

Postby JCGamer » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:51 am

Reverendbonz wrote:UGGHHHH...I WANT TO PLAY SOOOOOO BADD.... Like.. if I give you guys a million dollars can you be done like.. Now? o_o
I know how you feel man you want to stab dat rappy ass with your long sword. but you just have to wait till they finish working out the bug juices of the game. Just chill and Never rush artwork in the making Dear PSU friend, just wait it out for the PSU fruit to be ready. But in the mean time you can just play ppsspp net play on the psp2 or psp2i till then or play pso private server to keep your hunger on hold for your phantasy star universe craving on a stand still :lol:

WhammyKing121

Postby WhammyKing121 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Reverendbonz wrote:UGGHHHH...I WANT TO PLAY SOOOOOO BADD.... Like.. if I give you guys a million dollars can you be done like.. Now? o_o

Give me a million dollars and I'll send you the testing client along with my login.
PSU Clementine Server
Whammy - Male - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster
Nyx - Female - Human - Acrotecher

PSU Japanese Server
Nyx - Female - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:16 pm

JCGamer wrote:I know how you feel man you want to stab dat rappy ass with your long sword. but you just have to wait till they finish working out the bug juices of the game. Just chill and Never rush artwork in the making Dear PSU friend, just wait it out for the PSU fruit to be ready. But in the mean time you can just play ppsspp net play on the psp2 or psp2i till then or play pso private server to keep your hunger on hold for your phantasy star universe craving on a stand still :lol:

Wise words from JC. Trust me hanging on to how long it will take psu to launch again will drive you crazy. I try to find another game to play while you wait. PSO was a game I played to compensate after PSU closed. The gameplay was great and I love the learning curve regardless of dying alot because everything can one shot you at level 1. Have you ever seen a booma do the wave? Its really funny especially if you can line them up correctly.

Boomas are pros. Invite them to your parties. They will boost morality whenever they do the wave.

Reverendbonz

Postby Reverendbonz » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:18 pm

People always having to make sense.. UGH... I long for the day my love and I are reunited.. PSU.. We will be together again someday soon..

JCGamer

Postby JCGamer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:33 am

Reverendbonz wrote:People always having to make sense.. UGH... I long for the day my love and I are reunited.. PSU.. We will be together again someday soon..
I know man I know but be strong and keep your eye out for new update, and go to other topic and share you good psu memories on other topic till then ;)

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:07 pm

What I do to compensate is job hunting or working. Exercise helps too or gaming. =/

Return to “News & Information”