Server Update 22nd August 2016

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Beyond x Limit

Re: Server Update 22nd August 2016

Postby Beyond x Limit » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Oh yes :D Been playing PSO2 to pass the time by.
Limit: The one and only.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brianE3000 Subscribe to my youtube :)

Cardnal

Postby Cardnal » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:55 am

This is a very exciting update! Can't wait for the next public test!
The Bow That Got Away...

Teamspeak Info: Just ask
Xbox: Cardnasty
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cardnal

BunnyB

Postby BunnyB » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:48 am

-----------\▔\
------------)....)
-----------/..../▂▂▂
▂▂╱┈ ▕▂▂▂▏
▉┈-┈┈ ▕▂▂▂▏
▉┈-┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▏

VirtuaroidPilot

Postby VirtuaroidPilot » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:11 pm

JCGamer wrote:
Noblewine wrote:
VirtuaroidPilot wrote: So THAT'S why I haven't been able to reach you on Skype!

Yep it finally crapped out on me and I need to find work again before I attempt to ask someone to fix it.

LadyRena wrote:The hype meter is rising!

The hype is real. 0/
;) make a discord channel buddy its the new thing now because no one use Skype anymore. Skype is being pain in the ars. but discord is way to go. heck I don't mind join your discord dude xD when the time come just saying :lol:

I still use Skype, and yes, I do have Discord. I don't use discord as much as I use Skype though. Maybe I should change that.

I still use Skype mainly to talk to friends and my Nancy 64 development team. (I'm developing a game called Nancy 64. Development has been slow lately, though.)

I do have a Discord channel called "Notice Me Senpai" though. I'll give you a link to it: https://discord.gg/YGRq2 <-- I've been having a weird conversation with a bot called Yuki-chan. As long as no one tries to do anything TOO weird with her, we won't have any problems.
On the PSOBB Fan Servers, I was known as Nanolyn / Nano-San. A user named MewPlushie used to pounce the Nano-San. Meow?

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:34 pm

VirtuaroidPilot wrote:I still use Skype, and yes, I do have Discord. I don't use discord as much as I use Skype though. Maybe I should change that. I still use Skype mainly to talk to friends and my Nancy 64 development team. (I'm developing a game called Nancy 64. Development has been slow lately, though.)

I do have a Discord channel called "Notice Me Senpai" though. I'll give you a link to it: https://discord.gg/YGRq2 <-- I've been having a weird conversation with a bot called Yuki-chan. As long as no one tries to do anything TOO weird with her, we won't have any problems.

You're making a game? I didn't know you were a game designer. That's great! I wish you luck in the gaming industry buddy. I will try and chat with you sometime on discord. Thanks for the tip.
Noble_wine lv 50 C: M: HU 10 FF lv 8
Rouge lv 71 B: F: HU lv 10 FF lv 10
Dorothy lv 52 H: F: HU lv 10 FF lv 5
Discord: Noble_wine#8594

Reverendbonz

Postby Reverendbonz » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:27 am

Not gonna lie, it's been like a month and a half since the last update and it is killing me XD

Kurama

Postby Kurama » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:02 am

Reverendbonz wrote:Not gonna lie, it's been like a month and a half since the last update and it is killing me XD

Their twitter said "I'm hesitant to write the Sept. news because, while there are new things working, a lot of it is fixing bugs and design flaws".
Whether they post it or not, that's what I'm assuming has been worked on.
ロングライブクレメンタイン!

Gnome

Postby Gnome » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:06 pm

There hasn't been any huge leaps in development in the past month, as has already been mentioned, it's mainly alot of bug fixes and quality assurance in area's we've already worked on. We took on alot of new testers and they've been giving us quite alot of work, we're trying to get through things as fast as we can, but there are plenty of things that slow us down and frustrate us but we're trying! Get off my back! Aaaaah! Thanks for understanding and hopefully we'll have some progress to report fairly soon.

Hurt me please

PSUfan2016

Postby PSUfan2016 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:11 am

nice :) can you guys tell us if the severs will be up anytime soon?

WhammyKing121

Postby WhammyKing121 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:27 pm

PSUfan2016 wrote:nice :) can you guys tell us if the severs will be up anytime soon?

The server will be open again when it is ready. A lot of progress has been made in the closed phase, but the server is still not quite where everyone would like it to be. We obviously want it to be ready as soon as possible, but there is not going to be any rushing and corner cutting to meet a date.
PSU Clementine Server
Whammy - Male - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster
Nyx - Female - Human - Acrotecher

PSU Japanese Server
Nyx - Female - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster

Return to “News & Information”