Server Update 16 July 2016

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Shadowth117

Re: Server Update 16 July 2016

Postby Shadowth117 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:50 am

Ah, so it's just handled too differently. I had heard a while back that the game set up a sort of internal server so I thought there might be something there, but what you guys said makes a lot of sense since it has direct access to the memory. Still, I think we've all seen some... "interesting" practices from SEGA that might make you question that sort of thing.

It definitely sounds like quite the challenge to code the AI for the bosses from scratch, but it seems like you guys at least have a good idea of how to start going about that. Really is a shame you can't just yank a bit from the offline mode and stick it in though.

w0ne

Postby w0ne » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:03 am

Are you guys looking for anyone with reverse engineer skills? I see the server code is being written in C++, but I'm not a fan of object-oriented programming, but I do have supreme experience in C. Would love to contribute to this project in some form as it was one of my favorite child hood games.

Either way,

Best Regards

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Great job guys. 0/

The more digging gives more results.
Skype: Noblewine31 ( I had to change it because I forgot my password)
Discord: Noble_wine#8594
My discord channel. PSUHotspot

Tony

Postby Tony » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:59 pm

w0ne wrote:Are you guys looking for anyone with reverse engineer skills? I see the server code is being written in C++, but I'm not a fan of object-oriented programming, but I do have supreme experience in C. Would love to contribute to this project in some form as it was one of my favorite child hood games.

Either way,

Best Regards

Hey! Thank you for the offer, we do appreciate your interest.

Currently there isn't much work for us to sub out. We're at one of those points where most of what we're doing is already in the scope of our code, or being worked on outside of programming (human analysis). We would definitely be interested in sending jobs your way in the future however. Send Marmalade and myself a good means of contacting you Via PM, or if you don't mind it being public, as a reply here. We'll be in contact next time something comes up!
"Explaining it is like trying to eat a bear trap... or something"

Maveh-Oag

Postby Maveh-Oag » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:50 pm

You're all amazing!
^w^
FOR THE HORDE!

Caboose

Postby Caboose » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:56 am

Awesome work you guys! Looking forward to all of this! It's great to hear that progress is going actually what seems to me very well. Can't wait to see everybody again tho like all of us do. And when we all reunite haha I swear i'll be a good kid this go around LMFAO, none the less great job everyone!

DeadlyDusk

Postby DeadlyDusk » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:26 pm

I also would just like to say that I am so looking forward to play this. Awesome job you guys. I've been terribly missing universe. Pso2 just won't download on my comp. And I've been redoing pso ep 1&2 on my GameCube.

Keep up the amazing work!

Sam

Postby Sam » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:19 pm

DeadlyDusk wrote:Pso2 just won't download on my comp.

It's a sign. "Stay away from this game."

harrison07

Postby harrison07 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:07 am

Sounds like yall are getting alot done as always thank you and keep it up. Can wait to play and get back at it. Thanks alot Clementine team.

PSUC- harrison
PSO2 - I Yuki I

Just need more time.

Gnome

Postby Gnome » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:25 am

harrison07 wrote:Sounds like yall are getting alot done as always thank you and keep it up. Can wait to play and get back at it. Thanks alot Clementine team.

We're getting alot done by the day! :D
Hopefully the next batch of update news y'all get will be pretty sizable.

We'll keep it up forever and always
I hate every one of you.

Return to “News & Information”