Server Update 16 July 2016

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Akiko hoshikari

Re: Server Update 16 July 2016

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:19 am

Seeing the servers down at this time of year is like been in Australia as its winter down there in the southern hemisphere. Its like we having winter on Clementine which is why we not playing

autumn/fall is March-June and winter is June-September so it feels like we had autumn/fall and feels like we having winter

Also spring is September-December and summer is December-March. I wouldnt mind have Christmas during summer for a change and it be nice to have it on the beach with a BBQ and beer

Ultrex

Postby Ultrex » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:53 pm

Akiko hoshikari wrote:Seeing the servers down at this time of year is like been in Australia as its winter down there in the southern hemisphere. Its like we having winter on Clementine which is why we not playing

autumn/fall is March-June and winter is June-September so it feels like we had autumn/fall and feels like we having winter

Also spring is September-December and summer is December-March. I wouldnt mind have Christmas during summer for a change and it be nice to have it on the beach with a BBQ and beer

beautiful choice of words

Akiko hoshikari

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:32 am

Ultrex wrote:
Akiko hoshikari wrote:Seeing the servers down at this time of year is like been in Australia as its winter down there in the southern hemisphere. Its like we having winter on Clementine which is why we not playing

beautiful choice of words

Thank you

Nyxxi

Postby Nyxxi » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Is there going to be an August update?

Also, they should switch the servers on like for a weekend to boost peoples moral about Clem.

Idk about everyone else, but i'm starting to get burned out checking the forms in hopes that we have a new beta date.

Just MHO.
Nyxxi: Master Force
Nyxxi 2.0: Gun Master
Sri: FighMaster

Akiko hoshikari

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:22 am

Nyxxi wrote:Is there going to be an August update?

Also, they should switch the servers on like for a weekend to boost peoples moral about Clem.

Idk about everyone else, but i'm starting to get burned out checking the forms in hopes that we have a new beta date.

Just MHO.

That be nice to switch the servers on the weekend and I would happy play but I guess the only problem is what the staff do during the week and depends when there able to do work on the servers

Here its like we get an update every month

WhammyKing121

Postby WhammyKing121 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:43 pm

Nyxxi wrote:Is there going to be an August update?

Just MHO.

The next update is taking longer than normal because the projects that are being worked on are quite a bit larger than normal and require more time. Stay tuned and don't lose hope; we're making lots of progress. :)
PSU Clementine Server
Whammy - Male - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster
Nyx - Female - Human - Acrotecher

PSU Japanese Server
Nyx - Female - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:33 pm

As I said another time

"Even if you open it soon, there will always people complaining about "when this is fixed" "oh this is missing".
The best option is to wait until the game is over, regardless of the time remaining, because no matter what you do people ask constantly this and that, without taking the time to read the forum to learn the philosophy of the server, contact the community or whatever. You know better than I what you have to do, but I allow myself this advice that I think since at least April 2015, this kind of questions pop up every two days.
I'm not saying this from nowhere : even during the alpha, community were split into those who help or at least play and enjoy your job, and the others who complain."

I've also noticed that I never seen on the alpha those who ask for an opening.

But nothing allow me to impose anything, so do as you wish.

Good luck.
Until the end.

Return to “News & Information”