Hello Topic

New to Phantasy Star or a long time Veteran? Tell us a little about yourself c:
JCGamer

Re: Hello Topic

Postby JCGamer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:51 am

WhammyKing121 wrote:
Amalon wrote:Hi my Name is Kimberly, I used to play PSU alot back in the day. I ended up finding this site while looking around trying to get the PSU offline content to work again cause it won't run on my pc anymore because of some error thing. Its been a few years since I've even played the offline content but still really enjoy the game. I don't know if the private server is up and running yet or not but just thought I would post and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to an online server being up and running again for PSU ^.^

The project is still on going, though the server is not currently available to the public. The update section of the forum details the progress that is being made, and things will get posted there as they start working. The server will eventually reopen for anyone to play on, but for right now anyway, it is not quite ready. Stay tuned :)
WhammyKing12 knows what he talking and I have to agree with WhammyKing12. the longer we waited out the better the game will be. I been waiting ever sense the forum been made and Facebook and we all been waiting for two years of working in progress ;)

Flawless

Postby Flawless » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Long wait but it will be worth it :)
Male Human - Flawless lll
Female Cast - Flawless
Female Force - Legit Lauren
Male Cast - Real Ralph

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:46 am

Amalon wrote:Hi my Name is Kimberly, I used to play PSU alot back in the day. I ended up finding this site while looking around trying to get the PSU offline content to work again cause it won't run on my pc anymore because of some error thing. Its been a few years since I've even played the offline content but still really enjoy the game. I don't know if the private server is up and running yet or not but just thought I would post and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to an online server being up and running again for PSU ^.^

LadyRena wrote:Ey! I go by Rena lately, though you can probably still find me here and there as Galax, since I've used the name for about 13 years now. I played PSU on 360 with some...mixed company. Hella hype for the eventual chance that I can overshadow some of those memories with new ones!

Hello Kimberly and Galax. Welcome to PSU CLementine! Get hype! 0/
PSU CLEMENTINE!
Noble_wine lv 50 C: M: HU 10 FF lv 8
Rouge lv 56 B: F: HU lv 10 FF lv 5

Discord: Noble_wine#8594

mysterious (Lucyboo)

Postby mysterious (Lucyboo) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:30 am

Hiya everyone im Lily (L for short) my demo ingame on 360 was *.*.*Mysterious*.*.* and full i was Rawr and few others i cant remember <3 lets make psu great once more and hope to see you all once the next public test is out bye <3 x
lets make psu a great game <3

SegaGamer

Postby SegaGamer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Welcome to the forum
Clementine Character
M Human Sukotto

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:58 pm

mysterious (Lucyboo) wrote:Hiya everyone im Lily (L for short) my demo ingame on 360 was *.*.*Mysterious*.*.* and full i was Rawr and few others i cant remember <3 lets make psu great once more and hope to see you all once the next public test is out bye <3 x

Hi lucy. Welcome to psu clementine! Get hype!
PSU CLEMENTINE!

Ryu Kogashimaru

Postby Ryu Kogashimaru » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:22 am

Hello there my Real name is Jabir Wilson Call me Ryu.
about me..... owo.....not really much to say i play video games have wanted to play the xbox 360 online servers for psu but at the time i bought the game it was too late for me ;-; at anyrate nice to meet u all :3

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:33 am

Ryu Kogashimaru wrote:Hello there my Real name is Jabir Wilson Call me Ryu.
about me..... owo.....not really much to say i play video games have wanted to play the xbox 360 online servers for psu but at the time i bought the game it was too late for me ;-; at anyrate nice to meet u all :3

Hello Ryu and welcome to PSU: Clementine! 0/

Get hype!
PSU CLEMENTINE!

Ryu Kogashimaru

Postby Ryu Kogashimaru » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 pm

Noblewine wrote:
Ryu Kogashimaru wrote:Hello there my Real name is Jabir Wilson Call me Ryu.

Hello Ryu and welcome to PSU: Clementine! 0/

Get hype!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :!: :!: owo!!! thx ^w^

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:42 pm

Ryu Kogashimaru wrote: :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :!: :!: owo!!! thx ^w^

NP. Everyone uses Discord to chat and chill while the game is being working on. The information on where to find it is located here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1911
PSU CLEMENTINE!

Return to “Introduction”