Welcome to Clementine, If you're new to PC PSU Read this!

New to Phantasy Star or a long time Veteran? Tell us a little about yourself c:
Masterforce

Re: Welcome to Clementine, If you're new to PC PSU Read this

Postby Masterforce » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:27 am

Cuddly Doll wrote:F6 is cards. F7 opens shortcut editing menu.

I can't believe I forgot that last lable, thanks!
This is really cool how you guys are all helping contribute the guide, I'm impressed by how many mistakes I missed that you guys have picked up.

Thanks everyone.

catznoodles

Re: Welcome to Clementine, If you're new to PC PSU Read this

Postby catznoodles » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:58 pm

very helpful! I was kinda lost with no joystick! thanks a lot Kimmy!

SgtGummiBear

Re: Welcome to Clementine, If you're new to PC PSU Read this!

Postby SgtGummiBear » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:27 am

So i'm pretty Curious about this, I used to play PSU on 360 all the time, How do I download this?

Kurama

Postby Kurama » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:37 am

SgtGummiBear wrote:So i'm pretty Curious about this, I used to play PSU on 360 all the time, How do I download this?

If you're talking about downloading PSU Clementine, then there is a thread on this forum that tells you exactly what you need to do. Here's the link for the thread --> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1537
If you have any questions or you are having problems installing, ask on the forum's "Quick question and quick answer thread", and someone will reply relatively soon, although there hasn't been much traffic as of late due to the first Alpha test being taken down. Anyways, all of us here hope you enjoy Clementine! :D
ロングライブクレメンタイン!

maverick

Postby maverick » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:48 am

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I just got a disc copy of PSU:AOTI and am banging my head as I speak against a wall trying to install it. The website and everything was helpful, mostly because it was the first solution that I tried which got me past game guard. While I don't mean to sound like an ass right away, I did notice a file missing from the PATCH folder. The .exe file which allows you to launch the game so that you can play offline is missing. What happens is that the original file has this, but of course, if you try and launch the game with it, Game Guard, in a smug, jackhole sort of way, prevents this. So, I download and extract the patch file into the original PSU:AOTI. Lo and behold, the original .exe goes into the back up file with game guard. So, I use the regular launch .exe and while the title screen comes up, the offline mode is greyed out. Now I know that it should launch with the patch, but the issue is that I get an annoying buzz/fart sound telling me that my selection is invalid. I tried something sneaky by taking the offline .exe file and putting it in the patch file, then placing the patch file into the original file, hoping that it would work. Well, long story short, the game wouldn't even launch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

-Matt

maverick

Postby maverick » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:27 am

Figures I would finally be able to solve my own problem AFTER posting a wall of text. The .exe in question was there. The problem was that it was being blocked (quarentined) by my antivirus software. Thing is, this warning kept popping up and I didn't know what exactly it was referring to. It wasn't until my last ditch effort that I made the connection. There's a lesson in there somewhere.

JCGamer

Postby JCGamer » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Hi everyone Once upon time I had 12 inch hotdog and was really hard to navigate. but after playing psobb And psu its turn me into a psu nerd the end. now let have a good time and meet everyone with great greeting :D

Pixyldoge

Postby Pixyldoge » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:49 am

Hello, I also played 360 PSU for a few years, my name was Sai I was a Beast (every class, no main but let's be honest Acrofighter's are master)
I didn't do anything noteworthy, may have seen me a few times. Also, there was another Sai who was also kind of popular, but that wasn't me. :lol:
I've been having these..weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real, or not?

Killroy909

Postby Killroy909 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:39 am

Welcome to clementine.

Human- Killroy
Human- Dart

No longer your favorite HUmar
Clean state

Chrono015

Postby Chrono015 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:56 pm

there is still controller support correct? sorry if this was asked earlier I didn't read the previous posts

Return to “Introduction”