Welcome to Clementine, If you're new to PC PSU Read this!

New to Phantasy Star or a long time Veteran? Tell us a little about yourself c:
moorebounce

Re: Welcome to Clementine, If you're new to PC PSU Read this!

Postby moorebounce » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Hello All

I'll start off by saying I became a PSO fan on the Dreamcast. I was one of the few taking advantage of the servers being free while Sega was trying to entice people to leave at that point the far inferior PS1. I've owned and played every version of Phantasy Star Online after that. I was hoping someone would make a private server of PSU as all the other versions had one. Sega would have been better suited to just release PSU as an online-only title because it would have faired better IMO. I'm a noob on this server but not really a noob to the franchise. I play PSO2 too but I'm upset at the requirements to level past 75. I love to play it but not as much as it would take to grind 7 or 8 13* weapons to +35. Since finding this server I'll be on here more than PSO2. You'll see me and my son running around on the server. I'll see you guys/gals around.

MagnaDraconis

Re: Welcome to Clementine, If you're new to PC PSU Read this!

Postby MagnaDraconis » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Hello! I go by a few names; Magna, Darvo or Ricky. I prefer Darvo whenever possible :P
I haven't got much experience in the Phantasy Star series, other than playing PSO2 for a good while. I can already see this is a vastly different game though. Might take some time getting used to, since there seems to be no tutorial missions or anything yet, and I'm not sure which mission(s) I should be doing first XD
Here's to many adventures in this game with you guys!
Oh, and my first character is called Darkelius, if you ever spot me XD

Return to “Introduction”